Saturday, August 16, 2008

HIKING

Jens, Patricia, Baylor, Colby and I went hiking in July. We went to a place called Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon. We had alot of fun. There is a trial that goes to the top of the falls, which is where Patricia and I stopped, but of course Jens and Colby had to keep going, even though there really isnt a trail. There was once a restaraunt way up above the falls, and the only way to get there was by a little tram thing. But its not running anymore, but the empty building is still there. So Jens and Colby attempted to get up to the restaraunt, but thank goodness they realized that they would never be able to get back down, but dont worry that they almost killed themselves in the process. Here are some of our pictures, and picutres that Jens and Colby took on their little side adventure.





















3 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

man, I look hot in that picture but its okay cuz the hike was fun and very interesting!!
:)

Tina said...

Stef! I like the pictures. I just need to take some more so I can post them! I'm so glad you got a blog!!

Janice Twitchell said...

Stef, I found your blog off of Mallory's. Hope you don't care! You guys are so cute together! You can check our blog out, I'm glad you have one, it's a great way to stay in touch! I'm making ours private so let email me and I'll send you an invite! my email is janicetwitchell@hotmail.com and our blog address is coletwitchellfamily.blogspot.com