Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Big Day

My dearest friend Jody got married yesterday in Manti, to a great guy named Brandon. It was a really good day! The wedding was great, the lunch was amazing (Jody is so smart and she had Calzones and they were delicious), and the reception was beautiful. Jody and Brandon are very happy and they are perfect for each other, it was a happy day for me. It was also a great day because I got to see alot of the family that I have not seen for a while (and they are like my second family, I love them all!). Her sister Cami and her mom worked so hard to make everything so beautiful, they are so talented. Check out the amazing cake, the chef is standing next to it! It was a really long day but a really happy and memorable day. I love weddings and the happiness that marriage and what it means can bring into the lives of the couple and all their loved ones! Congratulations to the Johnsons! What a day!





3 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Of course Stef I will send you an invite to my blog. I made it open right now though because I figrued out that when you make your blog private, it never shows when you last updated! So it's open right now. Jod's dress is beautiful and her cake is AMAZING! Cami did such a great job! Where is she going on her mission again? Tell Jodi congrats. I'm so happy for her! Are they going to live in Cedar? Or somewhere else?

lcdiaz said...

Be sure to tell Jody YEA for me! I'm so happy for her! You are looking good little lady...I love your hair!! We totally need to hang out. call me anytime you have time...I'm just home all day everyday. Call me!

Jerry Vedder said...

I was going to try to get to Richfield, but it just wasn't in the cards. I'm shooting for her Blanding reception though, we'll see. Anyway-We're in Salt Lake now. I tried to send you an email a few months ago with our new address, but I don't know if I have the right one. We need to get together soon!