Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Latest Blanding Adventures!

We went to Blanding last weekend so that Colby could go hunting. Obviously, he got one. Its just a little guy, a two by one. He got it on Sunday night so we didnt get back to Orem until 2:00 am. It was a long night! But we had lots of fun in Blanding. Colby mostly hunted and played with his friends and family and I worked. I helped my dad lay cement and clean out his shop, helped my mom clean out her house, and we had a HUGE yard sale. My favorite part of the whole weekend was when me and my sisters canned applesauce and apple pie filling! It was awesome, I feel like a little homemaker! We had a lot of fun. The best part was just hanging out with my family and playing with my nephews! They are so dang cute. Every time we go home I am reminded of why I dont like big cities. Small town life is so relaxed and I miss it! The rush of the big city just gets to me sometimes. I love B Town!

1 comment:

lcdiaz said...

I agree with you on the small town thing. I miss b-town and it will always be my home!!! Good job Colbs on the deer. that's awesome! I love when family can get together and hang out..