Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! We were so lucky to get to go home for Christmas. I love home and I love Christmas and the combination of the two is pretty much the best thing ever.



We got there in time for our Christmas Eve party. We had the party at my parents house this year. We had dinner and gave white elephant gifts, played the paper bag game and read the Christmas story. Tanner got a little toilet plunger and Taren had a great time sticking it on his belly.







This is our Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Wiseman and Angels, its a little different from the normal story but it still works!

















SANTA came to our party!!!!











THIS IS THE PAPER BAG GAME!! You put a paper bag on the floor and you have to pick it up with your mouth and the only thing that can touch the ground is your feet, the last person to do it is the winner! So obviously the little kids did way better than the adults but to everyones surprise, Dillon, who is 17 and way taller than me, won! It was hillarious!















































On Saturday my entire family was home and we all went sledding together. We went up to the fourth reservoir and found some great hills. A couple of the hills had some jump off them and Colby and I went off of those. Colby made me go with him once and he landed right on top of me. We both have some pretty big bruises. My mom even went down once. Tyler and Ben crashed alot and still have a little road rash on their faces, but they loved it. Klea, Anthony and Colby had a contest to see who could go the farthest. Im not sure who won but they had a few accidents along the way and it was fun for the rest of us to watch.



1 comment:

lcdiaz said...

OH I wish I would've known that you were in Blanding for the Holidays too! That would have been fun to get together and play! It looks like you guys had an awesome, fun Christmas with the fam. We need to get together soon.....I'm just home so anytime works for me. Come anytime :)