Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NEW CAR!!

The image “http://news-images.caradisiac.com/IMG/jpg/8/7/3/5/4/Hyundai-Santa-Fe-1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

We bought a new car!! This isn't the exact picture of it but its pretty close. Its a 2008 Hyundai Sante Fe with a third row! Its way nice and LOVE it! Needless to say, we wont have very much money for a while.... a really long while. Thanks to Farley and Tina for telling us about their Hyundai and how much they loved it! And for bringing us the flier! This was a totally unexpected purchase but it is pretty good. But I will say as a warning to all of you out there that have never had a loan before, BE PREPARED! Your interest rate will be outrageous, but you have to start somewhere, right? Anyway, if you want a ride in my sweet car, just let me know!

4 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Cool car! Hope you love it! Have you looked somewhere else to refinance your car? That's what we did with our new car and it dropped the interest rate almost 2% you should look around. It would save you tons of money.

Tina said...

I love your new car! Thanks for taking us for a ride in it!!!!

DuncanAndCandice said...

I love your new car...

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous. You should help me convince Cody that we need a new car for the twins! Hope all is well!