Saturday, June 27, 2009

BORED!!!!

I really love my job. I love that I get all weekends, hollidays and summers off. But I have to be honest, I am BORED out of my mind!!! I have tried to find things to do but there is nothing. I dont have a house so I cant really work outside, which I love. Plus there are four million people around here and its annoying. So Im just complaining and if anyone can think of anything for me to do that would be GREAT! I want to go back home and work for my parents but Colby doesnt like it when Im gone.... oh well!!

4 comments:

Virginia said...

You can come to my house! We have plenty of yard work!!!!! LOTS of weeds in the garden. Kids that would love to play Wii with you and abi would love someone to play cards with her or take her for a walk in the wagon. Just a few ideas. :) Good Luck and do enjoy it. Maybe tell your bishop I am sure he would have some calling to help with your problem. Maybe RS Pres or something. :) Oh Facebook too. Are you on there?

Erin said...

I was just going to offer my weedy garden, too! Do you want to do lunch or something next week? I think I'm free every day next week except Tuesday and Friday. Let me know!

Tina said...

I have no idea what to tell you! I had the same problem! Good luck. Let us know when you are down here next.

Jody said...

I already told you to come here but since that won't make Colby happy maybe i'll have to come there because i have the same problem...out of a job during the summer. i'm sure that together our minds could have all sorts of fun and non boring ideas.