Monday, October 5, 2009

~UPDATE~



If you havent noticed I'm not very good at updating my Blog... Oh well! We started another year of school. I am still teaching but Colby is in his last semester!!! YEAH! Then who knows what will happen.

This summer Colby hiked to the top of Mt. Timp. He loved it. I was able to go hang out with my friends for a few days and we had so much fun! We went to Mesquite and Cedar City, and we went to Footloose at Tuachan.

Sheena had her baby! He is a doll! She named him Durham Bayles Callahan. We also went to This Is the Place Monument and to the Demolition Derby.

As for future plans, we are going home for fall break soon. I am going home for Thanksgiving and we are going to Texas for Christmas! Thats pretty much it! Here are some pics!












































4 comments:

Jody said...

Wow I almost didn't believe it when I saw it! You updated! HAHA Sounds like you're busy and having fun. Hope you are grood...great and good.

lcdiaz said...

Yea! an update! Hows school going? Sounds like you guys are havin fun! Call me sometime...We NEED to hang out!

Mal said...

Good to hear you guys are doing good! Texas for Christmas would be good, so much warmer!

Alysa said...

I'm hoping you get this message in your email. It's Alysa Toponce. Remember me? haha. I'm applying for a job at my kids school and the application is asking for 3 reference letters and I was wondering if you could write one for me. Just a short paragraph would be great. You can send it back to me by my email, alysatoponce@aol.com. I would so appreciate it so much.
Did you guys end up moving? I looked at the Pony Express website and you weren't there. Are you still teaching? Hope everythings going great for you guys. Sorry this is so random.
Thanks again.
Alysa